320 kW charging capacity on limited-power distribution grid
A charging capacity of up to 320 kW for e-vehicles, without intervention in the limited distribution grid – this is provided by the new ChargeBox booster with ChargeBox dispenser as a storage-based fast-charging system. Connection of one to two charging stations with 160 or 320 kW capacity.
Energy storage and energy conversion
• Designed for all voltage levels of on-board traction power systems – downward compatibility for existing e-vehicles from 200 V as well as future-proof compatibility for upcoming vehicles up to 920 V
• Integrated inverter, climate control, energy management unit, security / firewall and communication unit via mobile radio
• Direct AC connection to distribution grids at 400 V level
Only 15% of the space required
With an installation area of only 1.6 m², the ChargeBox Booster requires just 15% of the space of comparable fast charging systems with a connected medium-voltage system.
Future ready high-voltage technology
The system is compatible with voltage ranges from 150 - 920 V and is therefore also suitable for future electric vehicles.
The ChargeBox Booster does not require much space for installation downwards either. With the optional above-ground installation, the fastcharging solution can be put into operation even faster and can also be used where civil engineering works are not possible.
Fast-charging station for e-vehicles
• Up to 320 kW charging capacity per dispenser
• Low-noise charging – also ideal for residential areas
• Charging socket positions easily reached thanks to high attachment point of the cable
• Liquid-cooled charging cable
• Suitable for plug types CCS2
• Integrated 10-inch touch-screen as user interface
• Indoor and outdoor installation possible
• Optional: Energy measurement by means of calibrated DC meter
High suspension point
for convenient accessibility of the charging socket on the electric vehicle
Liquid cooled charging cable
ensures a permanently high charging power without overheating or throttling
Sunlight-readable 10-inch touchscreen
for optimum readability even in direct sunlight
LED status indicator
status of the charging station can also be easily recognised from a distance and in the dark
Charging plug type CCS2
for the highest charging power of up to 320 kW and reliable DC charging
enables installation in mixed and residential area
Expandable as required
Two ChargeBox Dispensers can be operated on one ChargeBox Booster, providing 160 kW of power for ultra-fast charging of electric vehicles when used simultaneously. Our StoraXe PowerBooster is suitable for all situations where more charging capacity is needed: Here, even up to 4 fast charging stations can be connected and used simultaneously.
For centralized and decentralized energy management
From the OFFLINE version of a decentralized single system to complex ONLINE-coupled interconnection systems. With the ADS-TEC platform Big-LinX® Energy, the energy management system is scalable for every application.
› learn more